Wednesday, November 3, 2010

There's Halloween, And Then There's Election Day

Halloween is supposed to be the scariest day of the year.
I beg to differ.
I think election day is worse.
Because you get people who buy into hype that go to the polls and clearly pay no attention to track records, and voila, California gets a few years of Jerry Brown. Wonderful. Because Oakland didn't teach you anything about him.
Attention, new campaign strategy. Tell the State that you had no plan for it when you were elected the first time, and they'll elect you again even after things fail miserably. Wow. Really?
Of course after the Governator slowly sucked the Kennedy out of Maria Shriver and became a Democrat in Republican's Clothing, I can kind of see why people figured a Democrat who's at least open about it might be the best bet.
Or maybe Californians figured you know, nobody really has a plan for us, so let's just vote in the guy that admits it up front.

I don't know. But all I know is that outside of the fact that Obama has been thoroughly embarassed and given a huge middle finger by Illinois voting in a Republican to his old Senate seat, and the Reps winning the House, today was quite sad.

Although California did manage to get their common sense together and vote against the bill that would have legalized Marijuana. Good job, California, at least you got that much figured out.

Time to move.

Oh what, too political? Please. I have my degree in Political Science what do you expect. Sure it's a craft/small business blog but I'm a person and have a life and feelings, too. And I'm feeling quite upset about this Brown/Boxer thing.

Oh and Boxer...please...don't get me started on Barbara Boxer. She wears the scariest Halloween costume all year long. Dress up as her and come to my door on Halloween, I'll probably pass out in fear.

But that's ok. Good job California. I'm glad you guys decided to keep Miss Don't Call Me Miss Because I Worked For My Title And Screwed My Constituents Boxer. Good job. Maybe her always polished nails are just a symbol of the nails on chalkboard feel I get when I see her face. She worked for a title. Fiorina would have worked for her people but hey....it's cool...maybe you just wanted to see if over the next way too long period she has in the Senate she could get as much plastic surgery done as Nancy Pelosi. Or maybe you were just afraid she'd find you and eat your soul if you didn't vote for her. Now THAT I can understand.

*sigh* I'm going to bed.
However, take a look at this collection. One of my items was featured in it and I'm very excited about it. It's kind of fitting for the day, too...

Mirror, Mirror On The Wall, Who's The Dumbest State Of All....*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment