Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Love in Autumn

I am in the process of updating my line at Phoebe's Attic on Etsy. I can't wait to release it on fablesboutique.com. I'm now wishing that I had made FablesBoutique.com Phoebesattic.com....but after 1,000 business cards have been printed, I simply can't throw them all out. So I suppose having one name not Phoebe's Attic is ok. *shrug*

Here is a sneak peek at my new line. Eventually I will start posting other Etsy items I love here. <3

Thanks everyone for looking!
                                           Hand in Hand, We Walk by Phoebe's Attic
                                             $17 @ http://www.phoebesattic.etsy.com/ <3

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see all your items on Etsy.

    seriousreader at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda! They'll be on ArtFire now. I won't publicly go into the Etsy thing, but ArtFire is my home now, as well as a few other venues. Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete