Saturday, October 2, 2010

Some Really Amazingl Kids Live In Snohomish, Washington

I just wanted to share this with all of you.

In Snohomish, Washington...a place me and the 10 people that live there probably know about lol...a high school student with Down Syndrome who was playing on the football team scored a touch down for the team. The players on his team lead him and cheered him on, and the players on the other team backed off and let this boy score a touch down. What a wonderful moment!

It makes me so glad to know that there are still people in the world who understand the important things in life. That it's not always about winning, but letting someone else win in a bigger way.

Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for making me proud, Washington! (For those of you who don't know I used to live there.)

God bless! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment